Wednesday, August 26, 2009
GIVEAWAY GREETINGS FRIENDS - Summer is almost officially over. Our local county fair has come and gone again which traditionally signals the end of the season here in my neck of the woods. Soon the leaves will start to change and the cool evenings will lull us to sleep. It's been hot and wet the last month and I'd love to celebrate the cooler weather approaching by having a giveaway.
When the snow flies and the chilly days force you to take shelter indoors, wouldn't it be great to have a copy of this new 2010 calendar to keep you busy? I have a relative in the "book business" who thought of me when they came across this title. She sent me a copy to keep and 2 copies to pass along to friends. How lucky for you!
I've been going through this calendar and have to say I am quite impressed. There are more than a few projects I'd like to try. I know several crafters who also have blogs are contributors to this bundle. Please stop by and say "Hi" if you have a pattern in this collection. We'd like to know more about you.
Sewing: 2010 Day-to-Day Calendar
Don't throw yesterday away--just thread it into today's easiest and most inspired projects.
Create practical yet stylish items for everyday home use and imaginative gifts for your loved ones. From place mats and aprons, to tote bags and pet beds, there are fun sewing projects for everyone.
* More than 100 sewing projects with easy-to-follow instructions
* A glossary of simple sewing techniques
* Pattern pages that open to 8.5" x 11"
Same rules as all my other giveaways:
Everyone can enter up to 4 times in the following ways. You don't need to have a blog to win:
1. Send me an email to enter at email@example.com.
2. Post a comment below (ON THIS POST ONLY) to the blog.
3. Become a follower of my blog (in the right hand column) if you are a follower you get 1 automatic entry.
4. Post the giveaway on your blog along with one of the giveaway images above (click the image to enlarge and save) and let me know so I can add your name again.
2 winners will be chosen at random on Saturday, September 12, 2009. I will post the winners here on the blog. They must contact me to claim their prizes within 1 week or I reserve the right to re-draw another winner(s). Check in often!
Posted by Ryan at 6:14 PM